Elkins Creek Horse Camp & Tack Shop, LLC
Here at Elkins we want everyone to enjoy their time spent here. To ensure all campers do so, we have a few simple requests of each of you.
1. Dogs are welcome. Please make sure that they are under control and not running into others campsites. YOU must pick up after your dog. We want to make sure that we keep our camp as clean as possible. Please do not bath dogs in public showers.
2. Stalls are to be picked clean everyday. Prior to leaving you need to clean them entirely or there will be a $25 charge.
3. You MUST use bedding in stalls. Bring your own or buy it from us.
4. We have city water please be conservative that we may keep your cost down.
5. Please do not throw you leftovers in the creek or around camp . We have personal pets as well as other campers pets it may make them sick and it leaves the area messy for the next camper. Your campsite should be clean of trash and manure or additional charges may occur.
6. Please do not worm your horse prior to your stay with us. Our manure is used for compost.
7. Stallions must be approved prior to stay.
8. Please place cigarette buts in a can.
9. When out on the trail please do not throw down your trash pack it in pack it out. Keep it beautiful
10. Do not smoke in buildings, cabin, wagon, rooms, or restrooms
11. Respect other campers in hearing distance, No loud music or vulgarity.
12. Please do not ride horses fast through camp. There is an arena, and a straight away for that.