Elkins Creek Horse Camp & Tack Shop, LLC
Camping Charges & Services
NOTE: Deposits must be paid to hold your reservation and are non- refundable.
- Electric Sites - $30/night ($30 deposit to reserve)
- Primitive Sites - $20/night ($30 deposit to reserve)
- Bunk Rooms & Wagon - $35/night ($50 deposit to reserve)
- Rustic Cabin - $50/night (plus $10/night additional for each person over occupancy of 4) ($50 deposit to reserve)
- Tie Lines - $3/night per horse
Shelter House furnished with: Gas Grill, picnic tables, coffee maker, television to check the weather, WI-FI limited special request.
- Water holding Tank Fill Up - $1.00
- TRASH - PACK-IT-IN/PACK-IT-OUT
SPECIAL REQUEST SERVICES AVAILABLE
We encourage you to enjoy local businesses and activities such as hiking, hunting, fishing, shopping, local restaurants, swimming, and shooting range opportunities. Ask us for more details.
*We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Rates and policies subject to change.
CABIN (We have 1 cabin)
1 room with 1 queen bed, 1 full-size pull out couch, 2 twin beds in the 1/2 loft. Electric, heat and air conditioning. Dorm size refrigerator, microwave, and coffee pot. Porch overlooks the creek. No water or sink inside. City water just outside. Bathrooms and showers ~250 feet away.
WAGON - (We have 1 wagon)
Sleeps 2, air conditioning
BUNKROOMS (We have 3 sleeping rooms)
Bunkroom #1 - double bed
Bunkroom #2 - double bed
Bunkroom #3 - single bed
ELECTRIC CAMPSITES - No water or sewer hookups at individual sites. Dump station available. 8 water hydrants near barns
RESTROOMS WITH SHOWERS
There are 4